Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bathroom transformation


I recently started a new project around my house. I decided to retile my entire bathroom with something a little more modern. Currently I have a cream colored ceramic tile. It is very outdated and I was looking to go with more clear, crisp coloring. A gorgeous black white and red tile scheme for the kitchen would really pop against the stainless steel. Nice, shiny tiles would keep things looking clean. I installed stainless steel faucets and towel racks. I would like some nice shag style black rugs for the floors so when I get out of the shower my toes sink in.

Finding the right color bathroom tiles can be difficult. I appreciate stores that have samples you can purchase and bring home so you can see the coloring in your own lighting. The bathroom tile project will not be difficult to do once I get all of the materials. I am definitely looking forward to the new look. I found inspiration in some subway tiles I saw in NYC. They were gorgeous and really made an impression on me. It amazes me how the city puts money into such little details. I have to say thank you for the details that inspired me to transform my bathroom into a showcase!

No comments: