Saturday, October 30, 2010

Relaxing, but fun bike riding

Guest post written by Sheila Parker

When I was a kid, I spent so much of my free time - actually most of it - riding on my bike aroudn my neighborhood. Then once I got a little bit older I stopped riding my bike so much. When I was in college I would ride my bike around my college campus to get to classes and everything in time. Then I gave it up for a while. Now I like to ride my bikes with my kids and even ride my bike around town to get to a lot of places like work and the library.

But I'm very concerned with safety, especially when it comes to my kids. I was online the other day buying my daughter a new helmet because the one that she has is getting too small for her and is probably so beat up anyway that she needs a new one. I found one with my clear internet and ordered it for her. While I was at it I found these cute bicycle baskets and bought one for each of us. Then it would be so easy to carry stuff around, like when we take bike rides to the library. Carrying books back and forth can be a problem.

No comments: