Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Getting Your Pet Into Hollywood!

Guest post written by blogger Wanda McCutchen

I absolutely adore my pet dog, and I am convinced she is a movie star. Yes, that is correct. I want my dog to be the next leading star in pet movies. When I made this decision, I decided that I would do everything I could to ensure that my pet was walking down red carpets.

At first, the challenge seemed daunting. However, I decided to be resourceful and look for pet agencies on online websites. Using my internet connection that I got by looking for the best hughesnet deals, you would never believe what I was able to find! I was able to find all sorts of pet agencies. Through these agencies, I scheduled various interviews with experts to see if my pet dog had any talent that could benefit Hollywood.

I sent out dozens of emails and made dozens of phone calls. About a month later, I received an email back from one agency. The expert wanted to meet me and my pooch! We flew to Hollywood, and ever since that day, my dog received her first major debut role in a film!

I am so impressed with how a bit of resourcefulness in using the internet paid off in the end. Now my pet will be a Hollywood star, which was my dream all along! I have never been so thrilled for my gorgeous pet dog. She will be owning Hollywood before you know it!

No comments: