Thursday, December 2, 2010

Festive centerpiece for year-round


Guest post written by Annie Wagoner

I'm a big believer in that if I'm going to do something, I'm going to get the most payoff for it. So when it comes to doing crafts, I try to put together things that I really need or am going to be able to use for a long time. When I do Christmas crafts though, I like that I can use them again and again year after year. Or, I at least make them that way so that I can.

I decided that I would make a table centerpiece for my dining room that would fit in for the holidays, but that I could maybe leave up year-round, just because I'm lazy. So I went online to try and find some ideas for it, when I came across these satellite internet offers and chose to click here and order one of them.

I found a candle centerpiece idea that I thought would be perfect for what I was looking for. I just bought several different candles of varying heights and colors, including gold, silver and white and just arranged them all neat looking in the center of my table.

No comments: