Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Striped Christmas cookies


Guest post written by Annie Sloop

Instead of making things like pies for our big Christmas meals, I've always liked making a bunch of different kinds of Christmas cookies. I've actually found that I can do that in less time than when I make a cake or something. Plus, cookies are so much easier to send home with people at the end of the get-together anyway.

I plan on doing the same thing this year and I've already been looking for a bunch of new recipes to make for the Christmas cookies this year. As I was doing that I came across the website Clearwireinternet.com and after I read through it I ordered one of the home packages from it.

One new recipe that I'm going to make is striped Christmas cookies. They looked really different and would add in some real variety to the cookie selection. I think I'm also going to include a some gingerbread men cookies, homemade oreos, pumpkin whoopee pies and some traditional Christmas sugar cookies that I'm letting the kids decorate with icing and candy.

No comments: