Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LOVE the WWW

Thanks to Darwin Barton

I need my internet connection to be secure, and my broadband internet bundle makes that possible. Reliability is key to getting what I need done and finding out information for personal and work projects.

The online world helps me find things to do with my daughter, such as play places to go to or events like the air and water show. I'm always trying to find something new so that she can experience as much as possible and learn something new often. We also spend time online watching videos and on a few websites for children her age.

I also surf online for fun and enjoyment playing online games and staying in touch with friends and family on social networking sites. I don't know what I would do without the internet since it is such a big part of my day. I also go online to take surveys and on points sites with hopes of earning a teeny bit of extra income. I figure, since I'm already there, why not make something from it.

The internet is also a great resource for me in finding new recipes and advice in baking and frosting cakes. Overall, the World Wide Web is very important to me and the functionality of my life because it has everything I need and/or want to know.

No comments: