Wednesday, August 4, 2010

AC/DC a few decades later

Guest post written by Steve Stoyer

When I heard that AC/DC was going on tour again about a year and a half ago, I was so excited. I saw them in concert back in the ‘70s and knew that this would be a show that I wouldn’t want to miss.

My wife bought me tickets for Christmas and we went together. We had lower level tickets and it was spectacular. I didn’t exactly have trouble hearing the music, it was pretty loud, but I knew that it had to be louder than I was hearing it because we were in a huge arena filled me thousands of people.

On our way home I told my wife that I kind of had some trouble hearing the music and she said that I must have hearing loss because it was deafening. The next day she made me call miricle ear and book a consultation appointment about getting a hearing aid. I went and it seemed like I was having hearing problems. I got some hearing aids and have been to a few concerts since then without any hearing trouble.

No comments: