Thursday, March 8, 2012

Brother's Advice

The Author of this post is Cheryl Martinez

My brother was telling me about Gexa Energy Haslet and I thought it was a really smart idea – an energy company that actually cares about the environment? So that got me thinking that I should really spend some time figuring out some whttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifays I could give back around here so http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifI’ve started recycling and I’ve even been working with a local church to start a community garden! I think it’s really important to give back where you can and no one needs our help right now more than mother nature so I’m doing my part to try and make this earth a better place to be. Who would have thought at the end of the day that I’d be Ms. Environmental, me, who drove a Suburban to and from work for years? I guess it’s better late than never when it comes to realizing your flaws but you know, that’s the way the cookie crumbles! No one can fault me for just now getting to it.

No comments: