Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Web of Life Animal Shelter


I have started at a new animal sanctuary that I love!!!! The Web of Life has all kinds of animals in need from domestic that are looking for homes to wild life rehab. I have been volunteering my time and spending one day a week at the facility helping to clean up and take care of the animals. This past weekend I got to feed baby raccoons and baby opossum which was amazing! These are all orphaned or injured wildlife that will be returned back to the wild when they are old enough and able. They have cats, dogs, rabbits, goats, horses really you name it in need of good adoptive homes. Web of Life is trying to raise money to build a state of the art sanctuary modeled after the famous Best Friends Sanctuary in Nevada. They need alot of help so if you anyone can donate their time or money please check out the website for more information. Maybe it will be time to do another fundraiser in second life for this organization. If anyone is interested in doing/helping with that please let me know.

No comments: