Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ouch I was tagged

I was tagged by Teagan Blackthorne:

The rules are:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Raven Facts:
1. I do alot of photography bugs are one of my fav subjects
2. I was in a tv commercial.
3. I love peanut butter, peanut butter cups, peanut butter cup ice cream etc etc.
4. I had a giant pet toad named ms frog she used to sit on my lap and watch tv with me
5. I am a Pisces and believe in astro
6. I am part Native American and am a pagan
7. I use fuzzy stuffed animal backpacks as my purse RL
8. Dragon flies like to land on me and hang out



I tagged SensualCasonova, Jamie Wheeler, six kennedy, Lux Yao, shep korvin, Yuli Orman, Aria Alexandria,

No comments: