Friday, July 24, 2009

Can you say sitting back chillaxen at home?


Ahhh lots of days spent in the sun at the beach and also at concerts! We can all use some downtime in our houses on nice comfy chairs dreaming of all the pretty little thoughts that run through our heads! I have found myself feeling a bit run down lately. I am not sure if it is the summer heat or just the massive amount of things I have been having to tend to. All I know is I sure do need some time on the couch or better yet in bed with a nice warm blanket! Not to mention my dog friends snuggling right up with me enjoy the time!

My Direct TV keeps me cozy on these lazy days of nothingness. I watched a movie called Into the Wild. ANyone get a chance to see it? very interesting true story. I would love to have the guts to just take off with very little and go cross country! To feel free from the burdens of a modern society and get back to your roots. Alexander Supertramp at his best! The movie selection rocks on DirecTV. Ohhh whats another one I have recently watched.... They have been playing 30 days of night a good bit. It is an interesting concept for a movie. One of the best I have seen in awhile. Alot of horror movies are just really remakes of older movies. To see a truly new idea come out in that genre is always fresh! DirectTV definitely makes it easier to stay home and curl up!


No comments: