Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Vintage gift wrap to match my holiday decorations

Guest post written by Nicole Furman

I take great care in decorating my house, so it should be no surprise that I really love to make sure that my house is nice looking and decorated for the holidays. I think that most people feel that way, but my husband has told me that I take it to the extreme some times. He probably has a point too because a lot of my holiday decorations are homemade, but I enjoy making them and I think I even save us some money sometimes because of all the DIY stuff that I do.

I'm very into the vintage and retro look, but in a tasteful, not tacky way. So I thought that this year I would take it a step further and try to carry that theme over to our gift wrap. I looked online to try and get some gift wrapping tips for how people used to do it decades ago. That's when I ran across South Carolina Sears and decided to use them to remodel our kithcen in January, which is what my husband is getting me for Christmas.

No comments: