Thursday, March 10, 2011

My crazy argyle winter cape

Guest post written by Brit Hanover

People might say that I'm a little too quick to jump on fashion trends. I'd lean more toward saying that I just keep up to date with fashion trends, but I definitely have the Juicy Couture velour track suits to back up their claims. Well, anyway, right now my favorite winter weather fashion trend is the cape. It's basically like a coat except instead of sleeves for your arms, it wraps around you and has slits for you to stick your arms through. It's so adorable and precious. When I see people wear it I think of Paris and they just look so romantic. So of course I had to have one for myself.

I went online to try and get one for a steal during the post-holiday sales. When I was doing that I ran across this site www.cleartvbundle.com/clear_internet_bundle.html and after I looked through it a little bit, I decided to sign up for the interent service that I found on there.

I was a little hesitant to buy a cape I couldn't try on first, but I found a designer one on clearance on Outnet and couldn't resist it. It's basic black and look so incredibly chic when I wear it. I think this will be a piece for the long haul.

No comments: