Friday, April 4, 2008

Buy one get one free skin sale at Ravenwear!


In celebration of the new makeups I am having a buy 1 skin get 1 free sale! This means you can pick the free skin you want! Just purchase any 2 skins at Ravenwear on the weekend of April 4th- April 6th. Drop me a notecard with the transaction id information for both all skins bought directions below how to obtain that if you do not know how. I will refund you the purchase price for the lowest of the two priced skins. This means neko skins, fantasy skins, the skinned 2008 line including the just released makeups and the genx skins as well! Any skin at Ravenwear is on this promo! There is no maximum allowed skin purchases if you want to by 4 skins you will get refunded for 2! You buy 100 skins you get refunded for 50! So it is pretty simple!

Please allow me up to 96 hours for the refund to be made to your account. Will probably be sooner but just in case I get swamped :D 􀀀


how to get the transaction history

Please go to the secondlife website and click on " my account" then click on the transcations link located on the right hand side. Find your purchase and copy it entirely (by highlighting it and right click select copy).

Paste the information on to a notecard by pressing control V on the note, make sure it has the transaction number, Date and time. Put your name on the card and a breif description of what happened and send me the note. I will then look up your purchase and resend you the product.

I NEED TO KNOW THE TIME OF PURCHASE, DATE OF PURCHASE AND TRANSACTION NUMBERS. PLEASE SEND THAT INFORMATION.

No comments: