Tuesday, June 28, 2011

scrubs for work

Work has been keeping me so busy lately I have not had time to get to my blog. I am sure that everyone has missed the insightful posts that cover a wide variety of topics including second life and real life of course! The summer months here in Virginia have been so hot. I have found wearing nurse scrub uniforms to work has really helped keep cool. It is so much easier than having to decide what to wear and then worry about messing up your clothing. I really like the big variety of colors and patterns you can get now a days. It is like being able to be fashionable and express yourself at work while still being practical. Really I am more focused on the heat than anything it has been hot and muggy here in Virginia. I am never a fan of summer but this year it has been a lot worse to me.

I was lucky enough to find http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/Original-Scrubs/. You do not have to be in the medical profession to really appreciate the practicality of wearing scrubs to work. They are affordable and easy to clean. I actually pity people that have to wear stockings, skirts and heels to work every day!! All of those darn dry clean only items suck!

No comments: