Thursday, March 22, 2007

Where has Raven been?


Well to answer this question I have been amking skins! I got a new line being released!!! They are really a big improvement from my last skin go round with makeup choices galore! And yes girls a full line of demos so you can try them on. So when will these skins be out for sale.... Well I am shooting for this weekend when I also reveal my new shop and shop design!!! Sooooo hold your breath and in the meantime check out this awesome article at appearnce mode the wroter was so sweet to feature some of my designs!

In the meantime check out an old favorite design and snuggle up by the fire and the newness will be coming out soon!

1 comment:

Claudine Jewell said...

nice :) cant wait for the skins need the rainbow shimmer for my portfolio photoshoot please release it as soon as possible lol
xoxo