Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cleaning for holiday company

Why is it at Christmas time pets decide to make the most mess? They seem to have a radar that people will be coming to visit you and you want your house to look the best. I am always looking for an affordable carpet cleaning austin area. This keeps my carpets looking so much nicer. With all the rain and icky weather the dogs keep bringing in horrible foot prints. It is so nasty to see these brown feet on my nice light colored carpeting. Having the carpets cleaned is not as bad as it seems. Just pick up the small thing and they will move the furniture to and fro as they clean. I always heard it was good to get berber carpet. But you do need berber rug cleaning austin area as well to keep the dingy look away. I do not think there is a good carpet for dogs!

While i had a company out I decided it was also time to get the air ducts cleaned. You would not think how gross they get as no one is up there. It seems mold and dust love to hang out in those ducts which makes me none to happy with the allergies I suffer. I learned about the air duct cleaning process austin style so I knew what I was in for. Since I had the air ducts cleaned my allergies are bugging me less and the house has a fresher scent. I am very pleased with the process and would definitely stick with the recommended maintenance for it.

1 comment:

Eronn said...

Really, Clean Carpet give a nice look to your office or home. so therefore it needs to care.

National Cleaning Company