Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas list for dad



My dad always asks me what I would like for Christmas every year like clockwork. This year I have had a difficult time coming up with an answer to that question. It is not that I do not want anything but do I need something. Electronics are always popular but it is very difficult to find something you need and soon your house becomes filled with all of these gizmos you do not know what to do with. Recently i had a purse that bit the dust after many years of servitude so I decided that would be an amazing and practical gift.

I have taste that is very different compared to most people. They might want a Gucci or Prado bag I personally go for something with a little bit of individuality. I adore the designer Betsey Johnson. She is quirky and flirty but also practical. The purses are young at heart and go with alot of today's styles and fashions. Her small exotica design purse is just adorable and would make a lovely addition to any Christmas party ensemble.


Guess
is another brand of purses I tend to navigate to. I love the stylish runway quality looks that they bring to the masses. I currently have a Guess purse that is adorable and very army chic. I have used it for the past 6 months and it is very well made. The new cougar hobo style Guess purse really tickles my fancy.

My Christmas list to my dad will definitely contain some hand bags from both of these designers!

No comments: