Friday, November 12, 2010

Outlaw


Thanks for the post from Nora Mccoy

Outlaw is a new show featuring Jimmy Smits. I was a little hesitant at first to get addicted to another crime show (I currently watch several loyally) but the promise of one of my favorite actors, Jimmy Smits, was too much to pass up. This show currently runs on NBC and is still in its first season. It is one of the few shows that my entire family can agree on watching. It features for United States Justice Cyrus Garza who, after becoming tired of a judicial system that cares more about the law than protecting the people, steps down from the bench and begins practicing law again. He creates a rag-tag team of lawyers and his office is in his home, mostly out of the kitchen. I love the humor that NBC puts into the show. Never has an episode gone that has not had me laughing out loud. It also brings a humanitarian element to the show. Justice Garza takes on human interest cases that test not only his personal beliefs but the constitution and the beliefs of the country. He goes out of his way to make sure that he gives his all in every case even if it does not always match up with his personal beliefs. This is why me and my family tune in week after week on our dish tv.

No comments: