Thursday, November 18, 2010

Finally reading Breakfast of Champions


Guest post written by Brett Howell

I think that lots of people keep a mental list of all the books that they'd like to read when they get around to it. But I keep an actual list in a Word document on my computer because it's just easier that way. A lot of those book titles are actually by Kurt Vonnegut. I read some of his books in school and have meant to read the rest of his eventually but I guess that life happened so I haven't really gotten around to it.

I was looking up some of those book titles to buy online with my ClearWirelessInternetService and got lucky and found this really big collection of a bunch of his books being sold together for pretty cheap so I went ahead and took that deal even though I had read two or three of them already. I thought they would also just be nice to have to put on my bookshelf.

The first one of those that I'm reading is Breakfast of Champions. I saw the movie a while back and so that's why it was one of the first ones I wanted to read.

No comments: