Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My first solo trip


Guest post written by Martin Call

It's taken a a long time, but I finally planned what I've been wanting to do for a long time, go on a vacation trip all by myself. I've always thought that the people who went on vacation by themselves are so brave.

First I went on Clear Internet to try and decided where exactly I wanted to go. I wanted to go somewhere I had never been before, but had always wanted to go to, England. My nephew had just studied abroad there and he had so much fun.

I booked a week long trip and got my passport made. (I had never been out of the country before.) One of the places that I really wanted to go to was Abbey Road so I could get my picture taken just like the famous Beatles album cover.

I also did a whole lot of other sightseeing. It was so nice to travel by myself and not having to keep up with anyone else or go see things that I don't want to just because a traveling companion does. I'm planning another trip to Paris for during the winter.

No comments: