Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Custom made gifts!

I get all my printing done from Vistaprint. If it is business cards or magnets for my car door Vistaprint has always done a great job. They offer quick shipping which is free or for lighting fast you can upgrade to their even faster option. The business cards have always gotten me noticied and are of a high quality. The current ones i have are black and white and are still stunning.

A great place for gits as well! You can make custom shirts for grandma or grandpa so they can show off their grandbabies. Also another great gift idea are photo calendars or mugs. I think we have all gotten tired of the same old gifts from Walmaert. Lets show we put some thought into it and make something truly customizable! I have nothing but good things to say so please give the company a shot and see where your creativity takes you for some great gifts!

No comments: