Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Programs I Enjoy on Lifetime

Guest post by Bailey Celeste

Lifetime is my favorite channel on my direct TV coverage package. I love to watch the TV shows and movies on Lifetime. They are entertaining and fun to watch.

Project Runway is one of my favorite series on Lifetime. The new season starts next month. I love to watch the design challenges and predict which design will bomb on the runway. Also, it's fun to predict who will be eliminated in each episode. You never know what the judges will say and do. Sometimes I agree with their decisions, but most of the time I don't.

Another series I watch on Lifetime is Grey's Anatomy. They play re-runs every afternoon Monday thru Friday. Grey's Anatomy is one of my all-time favorite shows. Christina Yang is my favorite character. She's hilarious.

Lifetime is also the channel that hosts Army Wives. I record the show every Sunday night. It's not my favorite show, but it keeps me sufficiently entertained. Most of the plots involve real-life situations rather than the far out plots and vampires featured on other shows and channels.

Most Lifetime movies are very predictable, but I've found several that were good as a source of escapism. I like that many lifetime movies aren't big-budget Hollywood movies. My favorites are the smaller-scaled movies that feature settings that are similar to the small town where I grew up.

No comments: