Monday, May 17, 2010

Summer time fun time


This summer is just starting. I just got back from a weekend of fun filled vacation at Kill Devil Hills NC. Right on the beach! It is gorgeous there and so much to do from swimming to para sailing! I was really excited to go. Hung out with good people and had a great time. Went to see a show at one of the local venues which was a blast. I have decided this is the year of vacation time. I want to try to get out and just see the world and enjoy it. The vans warped tour will be coming to Marcus Amphitheater Tickets which is an awesome show! I would recommend getting tickets early. I went last year and had a blast one of the best concert events ever! I am looking forward to hitting some shows this summer. I have really been taking advantage of going to see new acts!


Or maybe the Minute Maid Park Tickets are more your speed. Sun fun and outside! Thats the best way to enjoy the summer. It is always good to get tickets early I recently had the disappoint of wanting to see flogging molly only to find the show was sold out :( It sucked and I missed out! I also wouldn't mind going to get some ALAMODOME TICKETS to see some boxing! I might be a girl but damn I love ufc and boxing! Really the only sport per say I am into. I would love to learn to box myself so seeing it live would be awesome! Either way it will be a fun event. So get out and enjoy the summer weather!

No comments: